Create galleries for your bookables, groups and packages
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words – so a few choice photos are a great way to let your guests know that your accommodation is what they’re looking for. Focus on including good quality images, and avoid photos that are blurry or distorted.
Remember: You might have spent ages choosing cushions and door knobs, but try not to include pictures that only show a small part of the space. The guest wants to see as broad an image of the accommodation as possible.
How to get started
- Click the Accommodation tab at the top of the page, and select Galleries from the menu on the left hand side.
- Click Upload Photos to drag, drop or upload the images from your computer.
- Go back to the Galleries tab and click Create new Gallery.
- Give your gallery a name e.g. Cedar Room, Single Rooms or Summer Package.
- Tick the images you want to include in that gallery.
- Tick the box next to the bookables, groups or packages you want the gallery to be associated with.
- Click Save.
- You can then drag and drop the images into your preferred order.
Bear in mind that you can only add one gallery to each room, house, apartment, yurt, or package – so make sure all the pictures you want guests to see are included.
Top tip: Inn Style displays your images in landscape, so it’s best to avoid portrait or square images. Try to use landscape images that are 800px wide by 450px high, with a file size no larger than 2MB. If your images are too large, try resizing them in bulk using Photoshop or the default image editor on your Mac/PC.