What are Shift Notes?
Shift Notes are handy reminders for you and your team. They're particularly useful for things like:
- Details about group bookings
- Local events and activities
- Maintenance information
The guest will never be able to see any of your Shift Notes.
How to add a Shift Note
- On the Dashboard, click the date that you want to add a Shift Note to (above the list of your rooms). This will take you to the Diary.
- Click Add New Shift Note at the top of the page.
- Add the information to the Shift Note, and assign it a colour.
- Click Save.
- Return to the Dashboard, where you’ll see the date with the Shift Note has now changed colour.
- To view or edit the note, just click on the date again.
Top tip: You can also use Shift Notes not only to point out important dates, but also to give explanations for closures on the Dashboard – so you don’t close a room and forget why!