Optional Extras are a great way to up-sell your accommodation. Offering them at checkout encourages guests to add a little something to their booking.
Here's what Optional Extras look like in the booking process:
Great. How do I set one up?
- Go to Accommodation at the top of the page and select Optional Extras
- Click Create New Optional Extra
- Give your extra a name and price (specify if this is a per night charge)
- Tick the bookables with which the extra can be bought
- Specify how many guests can buy per booking
- Click Create this Optional Extra
What if my extras are compulsory?
For cleaning fees, damage deposits, or any other non-optional extra, you'll need to use Bundled Extras. Guests won't be able to continue with their booking until they've agreed to this extra charge.
- Go to Accommodation, then Bundled Extras
- Click Create New Bundled Extra
- Add a name and description
- Specify how many guests must order per booking
- Tick the relevant accommodations
- Click Add an Option
- Enter a name, description and price
- Click Create this Bundled Extra