A great way to fill in gaps in your calendar is to sell last-minute availability at a discounted rate.
Just create a second Rate Type to get started.
- Go to Prices at the top of the page, then Rate Types > New Rate Type
- Give your Rate Type a name and a description
- If you want to use the same prices as your standard rate type and discount them by an amount or percentage, tick Inherits prices from another Rate Type
- Select the correct Rate Type from the drop down list
- On the right hand side, tick Last Minute Rate and specify the number of days before arrival that the rate is available
- Tick Modify all prices by a given amount or percentage?
- Select Decrease by, and enter the amount or percentage
- Click Save Rate Type and Start Loading Prices
Let's see that in action: