Allow Inn Style to update Airbnb, HomeAway or any iCal supported service. Here's how:
- Go to the Distribution tab.
- Scroll down to One-way iCal feeds.
- Click iCal Feeds.
- You'll see each bookable has a specific URL. Simply select the one you want and click the green Copy button. (Please note, in some cases you might need to add .ics at the end of the URL to tell the receiving service the file format of the feed).
How do I add this to Airbnb?
- Head over to the Host section or your Airbnb account and choose the property you want to manage.
- Click Availability Settings, then click Sync Calendar.
- Click Import Calendar and paste the calendar address into the space provided. You can name the calendar for your reference.
- Done! Now if you add a booking or a closure to Inn Style, your Airbnb listing will be automatically updated to match.
If you're keen to connect to Airbnb via our two-way iCal integration, you can find more information about the connection in this article.
Important: Although your availability will be updated on any site that accepts an iCal feed, please note that you'll need to manually add new bookings into your Inn Style calendar.