It's quick and easy to add and monitor your provisional bookings.
How to create a provisional booking:
- Create a new reservation (either by clicking the Create a new reservation button or the date on the Dashboard).
- Add the guest's information (an email address and phone number are useful for later confirming the booking).
- Change the status from Confirmed to Provisional.
- Click Create Reservation.
You’ll then see a provisional label is attached to the booking. When you go back to the Dashboard, you’ll see the provisional booking is marked in blue.
To confirm a provisional booking.
- Head to the Dashboard and click the booking you want to confirm.
- Click the confirm booking button.